Real Estate
Search

Real Estate and Homes for Sale in Decatur, TX

(1 - 15 of 70)
  1. BEAUTIFUL 42+ ACRES A FEW MINUTES FROM THE HEART OF DECATUR! Developers this is a prime location! Also, great for cattle, horses and hunt...
    Marketplace User ·21 hours ago on American Listed
  2. Minutes from Downtown Decatur and yet set in the middle of the country - this home features 5 beds, three baths, large open concept livin...
    David Peet ·2 weeks ago on LandWatch
  3. TRULY UNIQUE!~One of a Kind Remarkable, Rustic ten Acre Ranchette!~COMPLETELY UPDATED & Richly Detailed Cowboy Charm with Cedar Beams, Al...
    Tiffany Milan ·4 weeks ago on VisualTour
  4. Check out this gorgeous equine estate located in Decatur TX! This equine haven offers open pastures, loafing sheds, turnouts set up for h...
    Everette Newland ·Over 4 weeks ago on LandWatch
  5. Beautiful 27+ or -a-c. with rolling topography. 35% is heavily wooded with the remaining 65% pasture land. Several great building sites s...
    Everette Newland ·Over 4 weeks ago on LandWatch

SET LOCATION

city
country

Price

to

Bedrooms

Bathrooms

Condition

Square Feet

to

Amenities

Seller Type

Photo

Refine By Keyword