Elkmont Three BR Three BA, Home is located on 36 secluded acres and is
1 / 4
$399,400 Get Prequalified Today
3 BR, 3 BA
25079 Cabbage Ridge Rd, Elkmont, AL
Home is located on 36 secluded acres and is about 1 mi from river and boat ramp. Barbara Schiavone is showing this 3 bedrooms / 3 bathroom property in Elkmont, AL. Call (256) 519-7220 to arrange a viewing. Listing originally posted at http://www.listingsrocket.com/listing.ashx?P=30&LRID=1SIZA
Kitchen has it all - granite, custom wood cabinets, breakfast area & eat-in area. Spacious bedrooms all have walk-in closets. New roof, granite, & kitchen sink. Approximately 40% of land is cleared with remaining 60% treed. Tractor w/mower attachment stays. Fenced pole barn has electricity & power. Just completed 1200 square feet (30' x 40') detached garage with workshop.
1,200 sq. ft.
Dishwasher, Fireplace, Patio/Deck
For sale by:
November 3 2012 on Oodle